NEW 'HALO' PHOTOGRAPHY AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Armor Pack and 2-pack Photos; New Figures Coming to 'Halo' Series 5
March 13, 2009
Copyright 2013 TMP International, Inc.
Fresh out of the dark room, we've got new Halo action figure photography for your viewing pleasure.
HALO TEAM SLAYER 'GUARDIAN' 2-PACK*
HALO SCOUT DELUXE ARMOR PACK*
- Elite Combat (Red) with Carbine Rifle and Plasma Grenade
- Spartan Mark VI (Blue) with Battle Rifle and Frag Grenade
- Extras: Gravity Hammer and Bubble Shield
HALO MARK VI DELUXE ARMOR PACK*
- Includes: Red Scout base body with interchangeable CQB, ODST and EVA head, shoulder and chest armor, plus an Assault Rifle, dual SMGs, Shotgun and Frag Grenade
The Armor Packs and Guardian 2-pack will be reaching stores in July.
- Includes: Teal Mark VI base body with interchangeable Security, EOD and CQB armor, plus an Assault Rifle, dual SMGs, Shotgun and Frag Grenade
'HALO' WAVE 2 (SERIES 5) EQUIPMENT EDITION*
Here is the final lineup for Halo Wave 2 (Series 5) Equipment Edition -- 5-inch scale figures with bonus equipment. Coming to stores in July.>> HALO SERIES 5 (2009 WAVE 2) - EQUIPMENT EDITION
McFARLANE TOYS' FIRST SERIES OF HALO HELMETS* NOW IN STORES
Sold in packs of three, Halo helmets are in scale and designed to fit any 12-inch McFarlane Toys Spartan figure. Each helmet includes a custom imprinted base for flat-surface or wall-mount display. Individual bases also interlock to showcase multiple helmets.
>> HALO HELMET 3-PACKS 2009 WAVE 1
- SET 1: Mark VI (Red), EOD (Red), CQB (Red)
- SET 2: Hayabusa (White), EVA (Cyan), Rogue (Crimson)
- SET 3: Master Chief, CQB (Orange), Rogue (Silver)
- SET 4: EVA (Yellow), Hayabusa (Red), EOD (Blue)
ENTER OUR 'HALO' HELMET DISPLAY CONTEST
To celebrate the release of our first series of Halo Helmets, we're unleashing a blockbuster contest -- and the stakes are high!
Would you call yourself an obsessive Halo fan? How creatively can you display your collection of Halo helmets? Our art department dared to dream, and through the magic of Photoshop, envisioned the ultimate wall-display configuration, featuring 117 Master Chief helmets (you would actually have to buy 39 helmet 3-packs to accomplish this!). Back in the real world, we're confident you can come up with the extreme Halo fan helmet display. Your entry must include at least three McFarlane Toys Halo helmets (one set), and your display must be actual, not virtual (like ours) -- no Photoshoppery allowed. Photograph your wall-mounted or on flat-surface display, and show us what you're made of.
Prizes will be awarded for:
Here's what you need to know to enter:
- BEST IN SHOW
Prize: Halo Swag Bag*, including McFarlane Toys' Halo product
- MOST EPIC DISPLAY
Prize: Halo Points litho, hand-signed by Todd McFarlane
- MOST CREATIVE DISPLAY
Prize: Halo Hunter Boxed Set*, hand-signed by Todd McFarlane
- HONORABLE MENTION
Prize: Halo Points rewards* grab bag
Visit our Halo product information page for everything you ever wanted to know about McFarlane's extensive line of Halo action figures and toys.
- Entries must be received by midnight, EST, Thursday, March 26
- Limit of 1 entry per person
- Email your entry to email@example.com. Title your email HALO HELMETS CONTEST ENTRY
- Ideally, we'd like entries to be 1,200 x 1,800 pixels, at least 150 dpi. Minimum size specifications: 600 x 900 pixels, 150 dpi. Entries larger than 1,200 x 1,800 pixels will be disqualified.
- With your email submission, include your full name, and if you'd like, a brief description of your creative thought process.
- All submissions become the sole property of TMP, Inc.
Did you know you can collect Halo Points from McFarlane Toys Halo products packaging and redeem them for exclusive Halo merchandise? Visit our Halo Points information page.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.