'SPAWN' COMIC BOOK ARTWORK CONTEST DEADLINE IS NEXT FRIDAY
Win Original Artwork by Spawn: Endgame Artist Whilce Portacio
September 05, 2008
Copyright 2015 TMP International, Inc.
Have you entered our Spawn: Endgame art contest yet?
To celebrate the new direction and creative team of Spawn #185, we've launched an epic contest.
Show us your vision of the Al Simmons Spawn character, in the media of your choice. We'll narrow the entries down to the best, post them on our Spawn: Endgame Web site and our MySpace page, and let the public choose the winners.
The deadline is quickly approaching - all entries must be received by next Friday, Sept. 12. We've received some awesome entries, but there's still time for you to show us what you've got. You may win one of two incredible prizes.
The first place winner will receive an original full-body drawing of Spawn by world-renown comic artist Whilce Portacio. (The drawing originally slated for this prize has been allocated by Todd for a future cover. Whilce has drawn an alternate version, which will now serve as first prize.) Second prize is an original Whilce Portacio Spawn head sketch. Not prints. Not copies, the real deal. Needless to say, both of these pieces of one-of-a-kind original artwork by the new Spawn artist are as good as (maybe even better than) gold.
Here's what you need to know:
For complete details, go here.
- Entries must be received by midnight, EST, Friday, Sept. 12, 2008.
- Limit of 1 entry per person
- Your entry must be your final piece; no updates or revisions will be accepted.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Title your email SPAWN ENDGAME ENTRY CONTEST
- Ideally, we'd like entries to be 1,200 x 1,800 pixels, at least 150 dpi. Minimum size specifications: 600 x 900 pixels, 150 dpi. Entries larger than 1,200 x 1,800 pixels will be disqualified.
- With your email submission, include your full name, title of your entry and, if you'd like, a brief description of your creative thought process.
- All submissions become the sole property of TMP, Inc.