'SPAWN: ENDGAME' COMIC BOOK ART CONTEST
Draw Spawn - You Could Win Original Artwork by Whilce Portacio
August 08, 2008
Copyright 2015 TMP International, Inc.
To celebrate the new direction and creative team of Spawn #185, we're launching an epic contest - and the stakes are high.
We want you to show us your vision of the Al Simmons Spawn character, in the media of your choice. We'll narrow the entries down to the best, post them on our Spawn Endgame Web site (endgame.spawn.com) and our myspace page (myspace.com/officialmcfarlane), and let the public choose the winners.
The first place winner will receive an original full-body drawing of Spawn by world-renown comic artist Whilce Portacio. Second prize is an original Whilce Portacio Spawn head sketch. Not prints. Not copies, the real deal. Needless to say, both of these pieces of one-of-a-kind original artwork by the new Spawn artist are as good as (maybe even better than) gold.
Here's the nuts and bolts:
We'll post the best of the best on endgame.spawn.com page and myspace.com/officialmcfarlane the first week of October. Voting will be open to the public for three weeks, and the winners announced at the end of October, coinciding with the release of Spawn #185: Endgame.
- Entries must be received by midnight, EST, Friday, Sept. 12, 2008.
- Limit of 1 entry per person
- Your entry must be your final piece; no updates or revisions will be accepted.
- Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Title your email SPAWN ENDGAME ENTRY CONTEST
- Ideally, we'd like entries to be 1,200 x 1,800 pixels, at least 150 dpi. Minimum size specifications: 600 x 900 pixels, 150 dpi. Entries larger than 1,200 x 1,800 pixels will be disqualified.
- With your email submission, include your full name, title of your entry and, if you'd like, a brief description of your creative thought process.
- All submissions become the sole property of TMP, Inc.
>> SPAWN: ENDGAME CONTEST WINNINGS (2 photos)